Our hygiene concept
Enjoy by far the most beautiful holiday
We are ready and very much looking forward to seeing you!
So that you can enjoy a pleasant and carefree stay in our hotel,
we have taken a number of hygiene measures for you. Find out more about our hygiene concept here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Your family Imhof and the team of the Hotel Imhof
Note: The following statements refer to the status of the Corona measures as of 03.04.2022. We always adapt our hygiene concept to the latest publications and regulations. If new measures already exist that are not yet listed / adapted here, we are currently working on updating this page.
Enough space! Our hotel and its outdoor areas offer you the free space you desire. Throughout the hotel, including the restaurant and sauna area, the safety distance of 1.5 metres is guaranteed.
Wearing mouth-to-nose protection is recommended; however, it is not mandatory.
We have adapted our daily cleaning to the current situation and added additional disinfection rounds. All staff members wash or disinfect their hands at regular intervals and after contact with used surfaces. We ask you to also be careful with your personal hand hygiene. You will find disinfection dispensers in all public areas.
Good Spessart air
Windows open, fresh clean air in. All areas are well ventilated by us regularly.
Entrance restaurant area
All guests are escorted by us to the table prepared for you. The tables have a distance of 1.5 meters from each other. Larger groups/families will be seated at adjacent tables, so nothing will get in the way of spending time together.
Our new breakfast concept guarantees a relaxed and enjoyable start to the day. We have revised and improved our buffet. In doing so, we have paid attention to the highest level of safety and hygiene (among other things, gloves are mandatory when serving at the buffet). So you can enjoy your breakfast in buffet form again.
The use of the sauna area is possible. As it may be used by up to 3 people at the same time, please register your sauna use at reception. This is the only way we can keep to the maximum numbers and record the stay.
Flexibility when booking
Our cancellation conditions allow you to cancel free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. If you have symptoms of a cold or have had first-degree contact with a person who has tested positive, please inform us by telephone and refrain from travelling.
Our hygiene concept in the practice
At the beginning of the pandemic, a detailed hygiene concept was developed. This incorporated the recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute, the Bavarian State Government and the German Hotel and Restaurant Association. All employees have received personal training.
We will show you what this means for every area of our hotel:
Additional measures in the restaurant and event rooms
- Cleaning the table, chair and all contact surfaces around the table after each guest change.
- Disinfection or abandonment of salt and pepper shakers, sugar tax, vase, candlestick, after each use.
- Use of disinfectable surfaces for our menus
- Cleaning of the drinks and wine list after each use.
- Thorough hand cleaning after each contact with used surfaces.
- Disinfection of the card reader after use.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers in the main entrance/lobby.
- Many other internal measures, which we will be happy to explain to you on request.
Additional measures at the reception
- Regular cleaning of the reception desk and use of a protective wall.
- Disinfection of the card reader after each use.
- When we escort you to your room, we leave you the elevator, we take the stairs.
- Thorough cleaning of room keys after each drop off at the front desk.
Additional measures in housekeeping
- Regular disinfection rounds in all public areas: Door handles, light switches, handrails, elevator buttons, glass panes, etc.
- Cleaning of public toilets was expanded and strengthened
- All guest rooms are thoroughly aired after departure and thoroughly disinfected after regular cleaning: all door handles, light switches, window handles as well as surfaces and small parts such as telephone, TV controls, etc.
- Removal of info and promotional material such as guest folders, brochures, display stands - if you have any questions please contact reception on extension 91. Decorative cushions and bedspreads have also been removed from the rooms.
- Insofar as possible, our rooms are not immediately sublet, but blocked for at least one day.
- Our staff will wear mouth to nose protection while cleaning your room.
- After each room cleaning the employees change their gloves once, so there can be no cross contamination.
- We give you the option of not having the room cleaned during your stay in order to keep access to the room to a minimum. Please let us know when you check in.